With a long white piece of paper, we made three folds and created our very own accordion Pascha card with original poem to accompany the Passion and Resurrection of Christ icons cut out from Orthodox catalogs. This simple craft turned out to be a nice way to reinforce the meaning behind each day for young and old. Especially for godchildren and penpals far away, it helps us stay in touch spiritually since we will not be able to celebrate together. Here are the words to our poem:
- To Christ our God, Who raised Lazarus from the dead...
- You traveled to Jerusalem with the people you led...
- Teaching all to be servants rather than trying to get ahead...
- Your Body and Blood for eternity us you fed...
- Then nailed to the Cross, You conquered death for three days dead...
- As we wait to proclaim with our eggs dyed red...
- "I am the Resurrection and the Life,
he who believes in me shall never die." Jesus said.
I love this!!! Thanks for sharing!
I love this too!! Thanks!!
You have a nice blog. Nice articles, great ideas.
I would like tu suggest you a website of a Romanian Orthodox Priest.
On the right side of the page, you have a Translate module.
Thanks for sharing!
Orthodox Christian Education is a good place where we learn paper craft.
I would like tu recommend you an internet site of a Romanian Orthodox Priest.
I read your poem this is amazing thanks for share it.
Post a Comment