"The solution is to be found through the sanctification of the parents. Become saints and you will have no problems with your children." Father Porphyrios , Wounded By Love

Sunday, March 8, 2009

*Save This* for Pascha


Although we've only just begun our journey towards celebrating the Lord's Resurrection, I share with you a fantastic link with the Paschal greeting in 59 languages!

Pascha Languages

Be sure to print and save this one!

Monachos.net has other great resources available as well. Visit this link

St Ephrem the Syrian, Spiritual Psalter, 120:

'How many times have I promised...'

I am unworthy to ask forgiveness for myself, O Lord, for many times have I promised to repent and proved myself a liar by not fulfilling my promise. Thou hast picked me up many times already, but every time I freely chose to fall again...If a righteous man can barely be saved, then where will I end up, I who am lawless and sinful? If the path that leads to life is strait and narrow, then how can I be vouchsafed such good things, I who live a life of luxury, indulging in my own pleasures and dissipation? But Thou, O Lord, my Saviour, Son of the true God, as Thou knowest and desirest it, by Thy grace alone, freely turn me away from the sin that abides in me and save me from ruin.

St Ephraim the Syrian resources


Quote from 120th 'Psalm' in St Ephraim's Spiritual Psalter by our Holy Father St Ephraim of Edessa, the Syrian; excerpted and arranged by Bishop Theophan the Recluse according to the manner of the psalter of the Old Testament.

2 comments:

Pres. Kathy said...

Thanks - I am going to share this with the GOYANS in their monthly newsletter in April. I hope you and your family are having a blessed lent.

Elenie said...

You too Pres Kathy~ Thinking of you and Fr D!

Related Posts with Thumbnails